Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4- Traders Joe

Highly hungover, I went to Traders Joe grocery shopping. Helped by the challenge booklet I bought I bunch of good stuff, mostly frozen since I have a tendency to throw away food because they turn bad to fast. I noticed that no form of fat existed in the diet... I decided to buy extra virgin olive oil anyway.. just in case for salad dressing... I really want to win this 75k$ ...

I went to the gym also. Since I was almost dead, I decided to skip the weight training and did 30 minutes cardio and 2*30 abd. My partying habit highly interfere with the challenge....

After  going to half of the CVS in town and not finding any scale, I order it online. CAN'T WAIT !!!



I am kind of stressing out about the week end coming, I hope I won't go off tracks...

No comments:

Post a Comment